Forum

State of the Union / Politics & Current Events / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 31, 2018 3:03:AM

TheGayGene

State of the Union

Thoughts?  I started watching it late..... so I will have to go back to rewatch the whole thing.

#2 Feb 05, 2018 9:51:AM

Chthonic49503

Re: State of the Union

50% political hogwash.. as usual..

#3 Feb 09, 2018 4:18:PM

nathanator

I find the "State of the Union" address to essentially be a commercial and so I've stopped watching the entire speech a long time ago.  Its theater and not necessarily good theater.  I will admit that I do not care for the way the current occupant of the Oval Office conducts himself so I find it painful to watch him "sell his brand."  I get the essence of all of his communications from more other sources that are void of "alternative facts."

#4 Feb 21, 2018 5:19:PM

kcginca

The State of The Union is a joke. It is a way for a former tv show to continue his 30 seconds of fame and do nothing whatsoever that is important to the role which he was tasked. It's a joke he was even elected and I do not have much respect for him, but have no choice than to give him a chance to do more than embarrass America to the rest of the world. If someone broke his tweeter we would be much better off.

#5 Feb 23, 2018 5:01:AM

nathanator

I beg to differ on the issue of his Twitter account.  His Tweets are a good, healthy, and constant reminder that this president, like the emperor, "has no clothes" and should be kept seriously and needs to be removed from office as soon as legally possible.

#6 Feb 27, 2018 11:00:PM

Always a "State of my Presidency" with a dog & pony show.

#7 Mar 02, 2018 8:31:PM

chistud

Love the Trump!

#8 Mar 03, 2018 3:39:PM

will4

Trump's a dick.  Does that mean he'd fit in perfectly on this site of a lot of dick? 

Naw.

#9 Mar 04, 2018 12:44:AM

pteridophyte

Huge sympathy for you boys. All we can do is send supportive hugs (Ok so theres some sniggering too - but thats minor in compared to the sadness)

#10 Mar 06, 2018 3:59:PM

codemanager

When your economy falls into crisis, that is the sign he must leave your country. For sure though, he will not do anything silly to throw his businesses away.