Forum

Humiliation is a turn on / Humiliation / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 14, 2018 2:27:AM

Humiliation is a turn on

I don't know why but most of my fantasies revolve around being humiliated by more masculine men.  I think about being made to wear panties (being a guy's panty boy), being spanked over the knee for being "naughty" and being made to stand in the corner, wearing a leash/collar, or even put back in diapers as a sissy boy. These things could be done in private or in front of multiple men in my fantasies.  I've never experienced any of this and it's hard to find guys who are into it.  Would like to chat with guys who have experience in either being dominant or have been the submissive guy in these scenarios.

Last edited by undergearlover (Apr 14, 2018 3:14:AM)

#2 Jul 11, 2018 3:12:PM

willmm

Re: Humiliation is a turn on

we should definitely talk smile im more sub but have very similar fantasies tongue

#3 Jul 13, 2018 9:32:PM

ass2flog

let's talk, had the same fantasies for a long time until i took the jump and I LOVE IT, tops, Masters, bosses, etc... love having a sub, slave, at their mercy and the group factor is very exciting... one sub for 2 tops, more tops for more subs, the combination are endless... and the imagination does the rest...

#4 Jul 14, 2018 2:57:PM

roblaw

Message me directly through here.

#5 Jul 14, 2018 9:25:PM

bemyparamour

I love being treated like that, it is a total turn on, love it with panties too when the mood is right. Yum Yum

#6 Jul 16, 2018 11:27:PM

I enjoy being on the Dom side of degradation and humiliation. There are some practices or size difference things I don't like to shame about like penis size. Fuckin easier to suck a smaller dick than my own. lol

#7 Aug 22, 2018 2:08:AM

I haven’t been on in a while but would love to chat with you guys!