Forum

Taboo rp fantasy / Misc. Sex / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 26, 2017 5:43:AM

chattybrumguy

Taboo rp fantasy

I have what some would call extreme taboo rp fantasy, its only one i like to use when cyber rp but still i love it ! Anyone else have a fantasy they feel is a bit close to the knuckle???

#2 Dec 27, 2017 6:20:AM

al333

Re: Taboo rp fantasy

Oh yeah...

#3 Dec 27, 2017 2:55:PM

kissmedudenow

definately!\

#4 Dec 28, 2017 6:08:AM

Alexdancer02

Well now you guys got me curious. You all say you have a taboo role play fantasy but you don't say what it is.

#5 Dec 29, 2017 8:37:PM

bottomjockboi

Yeah, what are these taboo fantasies. You've got us all curious now!

#6 Dec 30, 2017 12:38:AM

Alexdancer02

Hey bottomjockboi

One of the other guys that has read the thread (but not one of the guys who posted here) and I have been talking about this very topic.

We are discussing the fact that many sites will shut down discussions, chats, and role play about certain topics that go beyond “taboo” into “illegal”. We suspect that this may have been part of the issue with this thread.

But here is what I have found to be the most interesting thing – none of the posters in the thread who say they have taboo rp fantasies have answered the question publicly or (in our case) even privately. Therefore while we have suspicions about what is being discussed neither of us has had our suspicions confirmed.

I really though at least one of the posters has answered my question publicly or privately with the statement, “Sorry, I can’t say what it is for fear of getting my account blocked” or even “Most people find it so disgusting that I don’t want it posted publicly and turn off some potential friends – I only reveal it in private conversations once I get to know someone.”

WAIT – I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT!!!  [smile]

I know what secrete taboo rp fantasy they all share.  They get hard and start leaking precum when they post vague messages which get everyone talking about them and they can sit back and watch us guessing and talking about them.  They like to be the center of attention and a source of frustration.  LOL

Okay, on a more serious note – to everyone who posted here and everyone who reads this – I wish you a HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YEAR

#7 Dec 30, 2017 12:47:AM

bottomjockboi

I like the way you think, Alexdancer02.  Happy New Year to you too!

#8 Dec 30, 2017 2:06:AM

Alexdancer02

Hey bottomjockboi

Thanks so much.  That is a very nice thing to say.  You must be a true gentlemen.  Good for you.  Character will take you far.  Don't lose your best qualities.

#9 Dec 30, 2017 3:25:PM

Rickn225

I definitely have, something I saw in an old vampire movie

#10 Dec 30, 2017 10:10:PM

playboy50

some guys taboo rp fantasy is family scenes eg dad/son, uncle/nephew

#11 Dec 31, 2017 12:01:PM

sicilianboi1

mmmm what you calltaboo?

#12 Aug 17, 2018 11:57:PM

Some guys have the oldr/yng taboo. Others have the fantasy/magic taboo. I'm in the latter.

#13 Aug 26, 2018 4:36:PM

Sidney38a

if you dont know what taboo is then u r not into it,,
look at my heading