Forum

nudist my whole life, / Nudists & Naturalist / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 14, 2017 6:29:PM

troyboibttm

nudist my whole life,

so when my friend came over to play I would naturally strip. I told them they did not have to. none of them had  issue with. one of the moms did she came over and was mad that my mom would allow me to walk around naked, in form of her son. that is not the way life is she said. he was never came over again til he was 12 told him we have to stay outside because of his mom. he said no, mom left us just me and dad now he he don't care what I do as long as I am happy. why is it that moms are more protective than dads.?

#2 Dec 14, 2017 10:56:PM

braxious

Re: nudist my whole life,

Its  Nature - the lioness will defend her cubs so mothers will protect and fathers will allow the fight

#3 Dec 15, 2017 1:51:AM

hungdoc2

Nudity is totally natural and those that don't like have some fears of the naked body. Of course you should never be nude in front of someone who is underage.  HD

#4 Apr 01, 2018 7:30:PM

freddie59

I like being nude....showing off as much as possible

#5 Aug 11, 2018 2:15:PM

10incher

I became a nudist at 13 by way of my dad.  My dad was always intrigued by nudity, and, wanted to try it.  Mom was not so keen on the idea.  While he tried to get her into it, it did not work.  Dad got me into it very quickly.  Initially, we were restricted the nudity to the house when mom was out.  We then tried nude hiking through the forests near here.  Eventually, we met other nudists, and, formed a nudist group.  We meet socially.  It is nice. 

As an aside, I live in the bible belt.  I mean religious people no offence; however, you don't have a monopoly on that, which is good, decent and wholesome.  The nudist group has provided us with a group of friends, who share our more tolerant view of the world.

#6 Aug 12, 2018 1:25:AM

luvmencumonme

because they protect their young
Sounds wonderful you all being so free, don't you have to worry about where u do the nudity, would think you would be arrested pretty quick in some places, but fricking sounds hot men

#7 Aug 13, 2018 11:59:AM

cadinotviii

there should be more nude beaches in the states... there used to be more of them, or parts of them, where one could go nude, than there are now

#8 Aug 21, 2018 11:46:AM

navyboy

I have been a nudist almost all my life.   Growing up I can remember running out of the house naked and not wanting to come back inside.  Nude beaches need to be more plentiful in all the states.

#9 Aug 22, 2018 11:42:AM

alternative

Time and a place for being naked !! Not everyone is a sexy model worth seeing naked I do not wanna see saggy Balls and Tits in Public. If there sexy yes.

#10 Aug 23, 2018 12:30:PM

hryblktop

Nude beaches in all states... even in states without beaches?

#11 Aug 24, 2018 6:17:AM

BeachWalker

Every state has beaches, even if just along lakes and rivers.

#12 Aug 26, 2018 4:07:AM

DanWi

I started enjoying nudism for nudism's sake as a teenager, spending summers on a relatives old farm.    I felt like huck finn, tramping through the woods and laying by the creek nude, my feet toughening up by being bare a good chunk of the summers.   Those days are long gone unfortunately, and now if I were to meander around the woods around my house nude I'd be talking to the cops at some point.   In our area it seems like hunters put game cameras up every where year round now.

#13 Sep 02, 2018 7:06:AM

AngelsEnvy

maybe  not the opposite yet a close related member.....i like to be naked.   just   not   when i can see other  nude men.  i myself kinda cool.  would often  go down the the river  and   be my self..   the fish hate me.  hehe.  when i was a  young   teen  i found it   fun  to   just   go swim.   it was   fun.  sorry this post was so late. trust me.....   when I read you said Huck finn........  darn if  were not on the other side of the river  doing the same thing.